Build a custom ASP.NET Website
ASP.NET is an open source server-side web application framework. We can build high-end secure web applications using ASP.NET.
A product of Microsoft, ASP.NET is a robust platform for developing dynamic web applications. The server-side framework can be written in various languages: Visual Basic .NET, Jscript, J# and C#.
Unlike HTTP, using an ASP.NET framework you can store both page and session information.
Some other notable benefits of using ASP.NET to build your web application are:
* enhanced user experience;
* less coding for the developer;
* if a process goes wrong, the server will immediately replace it with a new one so there is no gap in handling requests;
* your web application will be secure, since ASP.NET has the authentication system built into Windows.
ASP.NET also has benefits over your existing Access application:
* it is highly scalable, so you can easily move an entire application to a better platform;
* superior performance: as a newer technology, ASP.NET is much faster than other solutions;
* ASP.NET supports a variety of third-party APIs, and almost all new APIs integrate easily with .NET.
So next time you want to build the perfect website, use ASP.NET and enjoy its many benefits.